Do you believe in a shaman?

@srisahara (4147)
Indonesia
Someday, my mother lose his money. She crying, because the money should for paying a bill. Then my husband is asking by my mother to come to the a shaman for asking his divination, who was stole her money. The shaman say that a woman has stole her money, but he does not give detail of characteristic features of the thief. My husband give him a number of money as thankful of his divination. So, we try to believe that someone is really steal the money. Two days later, my mother found the money in the wallet under the one corner of the mattress. We are so glad and laugh together when remember the divination of the a shaman two days ago. Since the moment, we are aware that a shaman was lie and he does not know anything. What a bout you, do you believe in a shaman?
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@srisahara,Yes,I do believe in them,although I am not superstitious.
@srisahara (4147)
Never mind, it is your right to believe him or not. Yes, a shaman with another one maybe has different capability, so one of them maybe has a true divination rather than another one.
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@srisahara They are mediums between us and the paranormal.
@Lucky15 (33754)
Maybe? I believe on some
@srisahara (4147)
Now, I am really do not believe him...But if you believe on some, it is okay...up to you. Thank you on your response...
@birjudanak (7263)
sorry but i not hear this name before what is shaman?