Okay - today's been a bummer, but

@Trensue (5253)
I found a little song that made me smile. Now it is important to know that I am an old lady, so I can not vouch for anyone else appreciating my eclectic taste in music. Still I need to be cheered up. So I am going to share what I found and put on my i-pod and then I am hopeful I will get some more recommendations. The hospital is depressing and boring. I can dance in his room right? Like just bebop to the music. Here is what I will dance to first Hope that link works here - if not let me know.
Meghan Trainor "Better When I'm Dancin'" The PEANUTS Movie Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Soundtrack Available Everywhere October 23. Preorder it now at ...
@FourWalls (15151)
The music I use to get me going is bluegrass. It's hard to be in a bad mood after a bluegrass song!
The Gibson Brothers at One Longfellow Square, Portland, Maine, on March 24, 2012.
@Trensue (5253)
You are absolutely right. I loved it. I was hopeful there would be a lot more to listen to and yours was perfect. "workin' as we rise"
The link works. It's a nice happy song, isn't it?