Are you excited for the new Star Wars movie coming out?

@Bella128 (2480)
There aren't many movies that I get excited to see anymore. I used to be really excited to see a new Harry Potter movie come out but they have been over and done with for many years now. I'm really excited to see the new Star Wars movie. It's been long enough since the last one that I'm ready to see new take on the entire Star Wars universe and story line. Do you plan on seeing the new Star Wars movie when it comes out?
@boiboing (12197)
• Northampton, England
I'm not excited at all. I loved the first three but never took to the three newer ones.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Actually , I think it will be very sad to see some of the original cast grown old and decrepit. And Carrie Fisher has certainly been through the wringer over the last 40 years (Oh Em Gee, it's been that long?). No, I think I would cry if I watched it. If not for them, then for me. I remember going to see Star Wars in the cinema.
• Lucknow, India
Oh yes!! I am planning to hit the theaters on the first night it releases!!!
@Bella128 (2480)
I used to go to movies the night they came out but the last couple of times I ended up being too tired by the time the movie actually started! I think I'm getting older.
• Lucknow, India
@Bellatricks Haha!! I too get tired but the popcorns keep me awake!! LOL
My son wants to see it. I heard there is a Harry Potter prequel coming out.
@Bella128 (2480)
It's from the same "universe" but it takes place well before Harry Potter's story shows up so I'm not THAT interested in seeing it.
@esfes025 (435)
• Elkhart, Indiana
I plan to see it on the opening day.
I really could care less as with the original one that came out many years ago I was satisfied with the story and the ending, really no need for a continuation . . .
@KnehKnah (3475)
Oh yes! We've seen a display of it as my dearly beloved went out of the cinema after viewing The Hunger Games, Mockingjay Part 2. That's our next in line. Yehey!