Hello, MyLotters !

@xstitcher (12156)
Petaluma, California
Well, I have a bit of a headache, and even though it's technically not Thanksgiving, my stomach sure feels like it was ! Dinner was great, my nephews were cute, and I took plenty of pictures with Mom's camera. ;) Speaking of cameras, on the way to my brother's Mom and I discussed her just taking me out to find a camera I liked, instead of her just buying me a random one. :) I would like that much, as I know what sort of features I would like. Right now I'm going to go and join Mom in the living room. Hope that you all have had a good evening/etc. :)
I am glad you enjoyed time with your family. As far as camera's go I think that picking it out yourself would be the safest bet. This would be a Christmas present?
If you pick it out yourself you get exactly what you want.
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
Yes, or a slightly more than late birthday present. ;)
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
@jstory07 That is true. I'm I'm pretty sure that I know what I want. ;)
@HazySue (22531)
@xstitcher it's wonderful to be able to spend time with family. I hope you get the camera you want.
@xstitcher (12156)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @HazySue. :) Yup. Wednesday of this week Mom and I will have all three of my nephews on for the day.