South Paw review.

Banks, Oregon
This has got to be about the most heartbreakingly sad movie I have ever seen, make sure you have a box of tissue's near by, this boxer Billy Hope and, his wife are out at a event, when another boxer starts saying really messed up things about taking his wife and, his belt, his wife said just let it go and, lets go home, they were standing right in front of the door, he couldn't let it go of course. What man could? Anyway a huge fight ensued and, his wife ended up getting shot and, all she could say is I want to go home :'( she died right there and, they had a daughter waiting for them at home, the guy ends up going so crazy after his dies he then loses his daughter to CSD. I don' want to give a way to much more of the movie, but lets just say he redeems himself. So, at least it ends good, but what a ride and, his wife still died, she's played by Kate Winslet. One of my favorite actresses. Have you see South Paw?
@bluesa (13458)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
No, I have not seen this movie. And I do not watch Drama's or Romance. But I am glad after all the sadness in it that it has a good ending.
I can't say I blame you, it was a tear jerker for sure. What kind of movies do you like?
@bluesa (13458)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@TRBRocks420 , I like plain action movies, like Mission Impossible, and dance movies or musicals, like Step It Up and Chicago or Mama Mia, and not sure what type of movie this could be called, maybe action adventure, like National Treasure. :-)
@bluesa I like action and, comedy best too, mostly because the other ones are so sad. I liked the first Step it up and, national treasure is good too.
@chance216 (279)
Yes I rented it a few weeks ago. It was a great movie, super sad but like you said it ended well.
Yeah, I was about to bawl like a baby, when she said I want to go home how sad. Thank God it ended well though.
@VivaLaDani13 (16702)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I haven't seen it yet but I'd like to! Looks like a good movie.
It's good but also very sad.
I'm out of the movie loop as I haven't even heard of this movie
It's pretty good, but very sad, it can out in theatres during the summer, but is now on video.
@sofssu (14708)
No I haven't watched it.. I don't watch too many movies anyways. Sounds like a tear jerker though.
Yes, very sad, but good.
@ridingbet (39998)
I want to see this movie.it is definitely a tearjerker with Kate W as the actress.
It's good but very sad and, yes she's one of my favorites.
@softbabe44 (5925)
• Vancouver, Washington
I haven't seen that before, but I will put it on my list of movies to see.
We haven't seen it yet. We probably will.
@simone10 (22232)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I haven't watched it yet but it looks like it would be a good movie.
I watched the movie recently and it was very good, it did make my sister-in-law cry, which weirded me out because I am never around people who cry during movies.
lol i don' know how anyone could not cry when his wife said I want to go home, but i hear ya, if I was with other guys would have acted tough.