I Try To Coordinate

@suzzy3 (8362)
Do you manage to get things to match in your home? I go to people’s houses and they seem to manage quite well. The kettle, toaster and sandwich toaster all the same colour with matching coffee mugs and juicer. Just as I get everything to match I break something then it is trying to get the same colour again. So know I just give up, my kitchen is a rainbow so nothing really matches but it looks very colourful and interesting. I find stainless steel or white is the way to go with splashes of occasional colour. Sunglasses might be needed at times but it is never boring or predictable. I expect one day everything will be finished. I think a house is like the forth bridge as soon as you get to the end it needs doing again.
@slund2041 (3378)
I try to match, but I have a black microwave and a white stove and refrigerator. LOL
@suzzy3 (8362)
I try to keep things interesting,black cooker. silver fridge and a white washing machine.
You are right the work in the house is never finished.
@suzzy3 (8362)
We have an old house which up till now has been crowded out but no it is just me and hubby. So the hard work begins to repair all the damage from bringing up a family and various pets through the years. To be honest I am just glad to have some stuff.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
is it necessary to match?? i never tried to match, i am okay with things as they are
@suzzy3 (8362)
Well if there was a law against it I would not be a free woman.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@suzzy3 then thank God that you are a free women,, as far as my matching is concerned my carpet is blue, my blanket is brown, my curtain is.... i dont know what color it is i have unmatched everything successfully
@Freelanzer (8910)
I consider myself an artist so I don't like coordinating since my artist mind tells me it is boring. I like to mix and spice things up even though I do the occasional coordinating.
@suzzy3 (8362)
A splash of colour makes life interesting.
• Preston, England
I tend to just get things like kettles and toasters for how well they work rather than how they look
@suzzy3 (8362)
I tend to be the same as long as it works that suits me.