I got so sick after dinner..

I told you in another post that I did not eat or drink today at the mall. when I did eat I got terribly sick. I had to settle myself by taking in a drop of salt. I am so glad I know to do this before I vomit. I was sure I got sick because, my body needed something in it for the day. I have a big jug of water for the night. Tomorrow, I will be eating at least lunch at the mall. which I wish I could have taken a picture to show you. They did the lights and stuff and boy is it beautiful up there. Here I my tree do you have yours for show....
@Blondie2222 (22736)
We are not doing a tree this year as we will be traveling again. I'm sorry to hear you got sick after you ate. That happens to me quite a bit also.
I hope by now you are already feeling good . Your Christmas tree looks cute and you seem so ready for Christmas already with all those gifts around your Christmas tree .
I am not ready to decorate yet. Be sure to take good care of yourself !
It is so nice to see your tree thanks Sharon..I am sorry you got so sick..I hope you are feeling better soon. I have not got our tree up yet. I bet the mall was really lovely with lights.
@ivyparkgirl Thank you Kelly, sweet friend.
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
Nice decoration! Hope you are fine by now.
Your tree looks really nice. Yes you should eat something when you are at the mall all day. Take some water and a sandwich with you.