Hello, i'm PLETHOS

Picture of a drawing on a wall
@Plethos (4847)
I'm new to this site and figured i'd write some sort of introduction. There's not much to me, I like to write things down as a way to get them out of my mind. I used to write some things over at that one site who's bubble has burst, (maybe someone will remember me from there). Hopefully i won't be too lazy when it comes to writing on here. I'm sure i'll be doing a lot of reading for a while, and getting used to the site and its workings. I have a very sophmoric sense of humor and i am definitely not politically correct, you've been warned! Anyhoo, hello and i hope to get reacquainted with some old friends, if possible, from the other site and make some new ones along the way.
@Rollo1 (16681)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Plethos, I know you from the B site. This is a great site and you get paid monthly if you make minimum payout, which is only $10. Good luck and enjoy it here.
@Plethos (4847)
i had to sign up. when you were the first post/article/whatever its called here, i saw on here. i thought, "its the fates telling me something." good to see you, hope all is great with you.
@Rollo1 (16681)
• Boston, Massachusetts
@Plethos You will find lots of ex-bubblers here. Some of us were here before there even was a Bubblews.
@Bluedoll (17044)
ex's yep! @Plethos Nice introduction. All I can say hope you enjoy. You are off to a great start.
@tammys85 (8283)
You know, I was wondering about a few bubblers and whether or not I would find them on here, and you were one of 'em. I hope to keep finding more bubblers. It does take a lot of interaction to earn, but it's fun here, especially when you keep finding familiar faces (erm, usernames lol).
@Plethos (4847)
feels good knowing i was "one of 'em". i think its easier by usernames, avi's can be changed a lot. im on the border of whether or not to use a real pic of me, but i think im not as brave as you.
@DaddyEvil (21862)
@Plethos You mean that's not the "real" you?
@tammys85 (8283)
@Plethos I think you should do whatever makes you comfortable.
• Preston, England
welcome to the sanctuary though many here are not former Bubblews users as we are - this is a fun site with steady rather than rushed earnings potential and very friendly and interactive
@Plethos (4847)
thanks for the welcome ! this site is laid out easier than it looks.
@DaddyEvil (21862)
@Plethos LOL! It is when you use the site the way almost everyone else uses it! Not so well when you use it the way I usually do, though!
• Preston, England
@ivyparkgirl I think I remember you from there actually
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! Why haven't you told us where in the world you live and if you're male or female? Or do you want to keep all this secret?
@Plethos (4847)
lol, no secret, i guess i didnt think about it being important at all. i am a male, and i live in the deepest region of california, what i refer to as HELLPERIAL.
• Denmark
@Plethos Please include this in the text. Not everybody studies all comments.
@Plethos (4847)
@MALUSE - i was going to but then i decided, if one person has asked, then maybe some more will, and VoilĂ  ! ive got interaction going on ! lol, ill add it in later. but i think i may of convinced myself not to. . . hmm.
• Dayton, Ohio
Hello, and welcome. Writing is a wonderful form of expression, plus a nice way to make new friends. Hope to see you active!
@Plethos (4847)
thanks for the welcome! ive always written in some form or another. since im not much of a talker, i figured i may as well write my mental musings on the internet somewhere (makes sense dont it !? :D )
• Dayton, Ohio
@Plethos It makes perfect sense. When I don't get to express my mental musings my mind becomes crowded and depression creeps in.
@Beatburn (3996)
Just keep interacting and commenting. You may post discussions too to start conversations. Enjoy!
@Plethos (4847)
hopefully i can get to more interacting and commenting after the turkey day. discussions, ill post those as the urge hits me, i dont really like to plan them out.
@Beatburn (3996)
@Plethos Hope you'll find the time.
@Ponder243 (198)
I'm new here as well. Yesterday was my first day. I think I'm going to enjoy it here and I am seeing a lot of familiar people from the other site as well.
@Plethos (4847)
im just doing some reading for now, getting to know the site better.
@cahaya1983 (8009)
Welcome to Mylot, hope you've enjoyed things so far. There are many ex-bubblers here so I'm sure you'll see them around. Have fun writing and interacting!
@Plethos (4847)
thanks for the welcome! i also hope i run into some ex-bubblers.
@owlwings (38062)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot. I'm sure you'll meet some old friends and make some new ones. It's all pretty friendly round here. Here's a page I made to help kick-start your experience here. It has (nearly) all the essential go-to's, information and links you'll need to find your way around. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask - that's why we're here!
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov
@Plethos (4847)
good stuff there. i will read it entirely sometime really soon. thanks !
@Lucky15 (33714)
Welcome to mylot
@Plethos (4847)
thank you !
@amnabas (9814)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Welcome my friend in mylot world have fun earning here.
@Plethos (4847)
thank you for the welcome !
welcome! yepperz, lots'a folks here from that other place 'n hopefully yer gonna find some new faces that'cha enjoy visitin' with's well.
@Plethos (4847)
hey there , hows ya doin'? im just a stranger rolling into town and figured since im here, i may as well get acquainted with the populace.
@Plethos howdy! finer'n frog hair 'n yerself? from what i've read below, ya aint a stranger to many :) hope ya enjoy yer time here, hon!
• Marion, Kansas
Well, I did not know you there, but here is a different story. I am here a lot. Welcome, and enjoy.
@Plethos (4847)
i like the features on here, they encourage interaction. something that bubblews didnt.
• Dallas, Texas
Have fun writing and interacting. This site is funtastic for discussions. It's more of a forum site than the B site I used to write at.
@Plethos (4847)
theres a couple of features on here i already like, both of which i always wished bubblews had.
@DaddyEvil (21862)
Hello, @Plethos ... My pc says I have never met you before, so it is my pleasure to meet you! I do see several of my friends have already greeted you, though. I was on Bubbs as well, but apparently we didn't run in the same circles there. Sophomoric sense of humor works for me. (I may ignore political incorrectness. You have been warned, as well.) My problem is that I usually can't write a sentence or two and call it good. I tend to write what I am thinking until I run dry. I hope that won't be a problem for you, since it is a problem for some others here?
@Plethos (4847)
meh, i dont follow rules much, especially literary rules. i tend to write the way i speak or how it just comes out of my warped brain.