All Time Low

@inertia4 (27688)
Is there any place that I can go from here? Is there a world that is better than this one? Will I fade into some sort of nonexistence? Seems everywhere I go The doors are always closed I need a helping hand to take me away from here I need a miracle to help me shine the sun I need something to help me with utter persistence I truly and honestly don’t know Where I belong in this fold Have I hit an all time low? A low of depression and sadness Have I taken my last bow? One so low without forgiveness Have I hit an all time low? One lower than a bitter pill can give Have I lost something somehow? A low so low that I can no longer live I feel it beating in my chest, my broken heart I hear it loudly in my head, it just don’t quit The pain is so painful from this lonely dark Everywhere there’s a void But every turn is a dead end I feel it tearing apart, this broken heart I have no chance it seems but to just quit This tunnel is so deep, to get out is hard I could be just paranoid I have fought all I can The weathered worn lines on my face The hardened skin that encases me The tired corse grey hair on my head Have I reached the end? Or is this just pretend? I cried out loud just to be disgraced I have begged too long on my knees The only thing that’s left is to be dead I have no more friends Can I please rewind? Have I hit an all time low? A low deeper that the saddest sadness Is time to take my last bow? I’m no longer looking for forgiveness Have I hit my all time low? I have no more of myself to give Honestly I just don’t know Oh, but I really want to live Copyright © 2015 Steven Cetta All Rights Reserved Check for all my Poems here: #inertia4poetry Image Credit: CoolText.com Tags: inertia4, All, Time, Low, inertia4poetry
@funtool (249)
• Sargodha, Pakistan
Nice poem but is copyright valid here on mylot, I mean your posts are your property?
@inertia4 (27688)
This is my content. I always write my copyright on all my content. If there was a problem I am sure admin would have let me know. Thanks for liking it.
@sugartoes (41154)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@funtool no you can't copy & paste from other sites on here you can rewrite something you want to share but not take from one site & put it on here without rewriting it in your own words
@inertia4 writes his own GOOD stuff but allowing for a copyright symbol indicating so, I thought was a good practice, is it not allowed steve ?
@sugartoes (41154)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm hopping this is not the end cause your depressed & lonely, cheers of joy can B found all you have to do is look around it's up above & on the ground most of all it's all around & even in town B sweet & don't delete our lives are never complete
@inertia4 (27688)
Well, I get responses like this all the time. This is just a poem. Nothing more. If it were real I would have a different logo image on the post. All my poems have the poetry corner logo.
@sugartoes (41154)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 WHEW thank god, cause that was DEEP but good I do have to say I hope you didn't copy this off somewhere & put it on here cause they don't allow that U can write in your own words & put it on here but not copy it U know what I mean ? just 2 B on the safe side is all
@inertia4 (27688)
@sugartoes I never copy anything. This is all my original work. believe me. I have lots of poems to post yet. This is just one of them. I always write at the bottom of my work a copyright notice. So, that will solidify that it is my work. Stealing is illegal.
• Dallas, Texas
My step son just had his entire pay check stolen by his so called girl friend. She went to the boss man and got the check an hour early before my step son woke up. She signed his name on the check and cashed it at a Kroger. It was in the amount of 3,000.00 dollars. Talk about bad times. Now my step son is sleeping in the trailer of his 18 wheeler truck that he drives around the country to make a living, one less girl friend. Talk about an all time low. Keep up the writing. We are all in this thing together. It's hard for me too. Very hard in fact I have to take meds to cope.
• Dallas, Texas
@inertia4 Thanks. I hope things work out for him. Keep up the poems. It's past my bedtime. Good night.
@inertia4 (27688)
@lookatdesktop You're welcome. I will keep them up. Now that Bubbs is gone I have plenty to post.
I hope your step son pursues this incident. Unless he had an agreement with his employer to give the check to the girlfriend, they are partially responsible. Kroger is definitely responsible, and the girlfriend should be brought up on charges.
You sound so sad in this poem. I hope you are not really feeling this way.
@inertia4 (27688)
Now, what would give you that idea. LOL. No. It is just a poem. Don't worry. I am fine.
You speak of utter persistence and still feel help is needed, you are persistent and that is a very good thing ! Has anyone told you lately "you matter' ? well think on that and have a fabulous Thanksgiving @inertia4
@inertia4 (27688)
Thank you. Wow, I matter. Cool. I am persistent. Always have been. My girlfriend calls me the terminator. LOL. I am glad you enjoyed the poem.
I enjoy reading your poem!However in no way would one be at the end of their rope ,things always have a way of working out .
@inertia4 (27688)
Not always. Never say never. I know what you mean. And I happen to agree to a point with that. But there are people that have gone to the end of their rope and faded away.
@inertia4 Yes,life isn't all fun .Let's face it .
@inertia4 (27688)
@changjiangzhibin89 It is what it is. Sometimes, some people are beyond help.
@mommaj (22779)
I think people can relate. A little on the dark side for me, but you probably guessed. LOL
@inertia4 (27688)
Lots of poems I have written are on the dark side. I am glad you enjoyed this. Believe me, I have many more that I will be posting up here.
@mommaj (22779)
@inertia4 That will be good.
@inertia4 (27688)
@mommaj In time I will get to posting them. I know I haven't posted anything since the end of December. I will get to it. Hopefully tomorrow at some time.
very lovely, can hear the sad, but the thread of needing to have hope there
@inertia4 (27688)
Thanks. I try and do my best. And I have also noticed that when I write these, I tend to sway toward the dark side of things. I find that they work much better.
• Preston, England
strong feelings and the closing line's passion to stay alive reaffirms something positive which is a great relief
@PatZAnthony (12774)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Reading the comments of others and glad to see you are 'okay' and this is just a poem-
I can't say that I exactly enjoyed reading this Steven, but I know from your other stuff that this isn't necessarily how you feel. It's very powerful, well done.