Facebook asked me if I wanted to update my profile pic. I chose not to.

Dallas, Texas
I find that it is better to keep your profile pic, even if years go by. Why age with time? I like my pic taken 10 years ago. It makes me look 10 years younger. lol. So if you are asked to update your profile pic, what will you do? I did nothing and am happy about my decision.
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Well if it is 10 years down the line i would think of changing
• Dallas, Texas
Not me. I like the way I looked then. I have a beard and long hair. In that picture I just like it better. It is still me. Only younger. I really hate the fact I am 10 years older now. Maybe I will think about doing an updated pic of me. Meantime I'm sticking to being frozen in time. LOL.
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@lookatdesktop Ha haa i am sure someone who know you now might be left wondering if it is really you
@alberello75 (16578)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I joined on Facebook in 2009, maximum three times I've updated my profile photo!
• Dallas, Texas
You look good in your current profile pic here.
@LeaPea2417 (19181)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That has not happened to me and I hope Facebook never asks me to do it. (but I wouldn't do it if they ever ask).