This is Only for NON-vegetarians!

@UncleJoe (9481)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This is one sure way to have the freshest of meats for our pots. You don’t even need a weapon. Just a little effort. All you need is a spray can of bright orange paint. Pick out a 5 mile or so stretch, then ride along spraying every dead animal you see roadway. Wait 5 minutes before turning around and driving back. Any road kill you find going back with no paint is all fresh meat.
@koopharper (6289)
It's always fresh when you just drove over yourself. Word of advice here is brake for a deer swerve for a moose.
Cute. I had a Aunt ones that was driving in the mountains and a deer ran in front of her car. She hit and killed the deer. Threw it in the back of the truck and took the deer to be cut up for fresh meat. She had road kill for a long time.
@yukimori (9042)
My husband wouldn't let me go back to see if I'd killed the deer that ran into my car one night on the interstate. He had a point... we were several states from home, and had no way to properly store a carcass on the way. But darn it, I wanted to butcher that critter for the aggravation it caused me!
@yukimori I knew the road kill would have been good.
As always just busted up laughing, Road Kill Cafe tips.....
@cindiowens (3843)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
lol, great technique!
• Marion, Kansas
Some places you would see a lot of it too.
What a good idea! You wouldn't want to eat road kill that wasn't fresh now, would you?
@amnabas (9946)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Its quite risky i guess .
@Platespinner (16532)
I saw a lot of unprocessed venision along the road on my way to Canada a couple of weeks ago.