I am back again

By sofs
@sofssu (14460)
I have been down with fever and severe body ache for the last three days. ..I missed being here on mylot, I just couldn't bring myself to sit up and type away here.. I am feeling better today and hope to be around catching up on all your comments and posts. I hope I will feel up to it ..If not I will take this slow and catch with up eventually. Hope you are having a great day.
oh dear! i was saddened to read'ja were under the weather, hon. hope yer back in yer 'groove' soon, jest don't o'erdue it, k? this place'll still be here when yer feelin' more up to it.
@sofssu (14460)
@crazyhorseladycx Good to see you again.. I thought you had disappeared again after a brief appearance.
@sofssu i'm purty iffy these days, hon. get'n when i can, which aint been oft i fear. i'm hopin' that'cher continuin' to improve - big hugs!
@sofssu (14460)
@crazyhorseladycx Hope to see you more often and read those wonderful stories of yours. Hugs back at you.
Sorry to hear you were sick, don't overdo it You can catch up later.
@sofssu (14460)
@BelleStarr Nope, I couldn't sit at my computer for more than an hour at a stretch. I will take it slow .. thank you.
@sofssu It is much more important that you get better, no one is counting when it comes to responses.
@Beatburn (3912)
I agree. As soon as you are fully recovered for sure you'll be able to catch up. Get well soon!
So sorry you haven't been well. It can be really hard to get motivated when you're not feeling 100%. Don't worry too much about MyLot. We'll still all be here when you're feeling better.
@sofssu (14460)
@JudyEv I guess I can only take a little at a time.. I am still feeling exhausted after sitting at my computer for an hour or so.
@sofssu Sitting at a computer can be tiring.
@sofssu (14460)
@JudyEv True, my back and head hurts.. so I have been on and off today.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am just getting over being sick too.
@sofssu (14460)
@TRBRocks420 Hope you are feeling better now. I guess we feel so drained out of energy after these episodes.
@sofssu I feel mostly better now, should be good as new tomorrow and, yeah it can be brutal.
@sofssu (14460)
@TRBRocks420 Glad to hear that.. true it seems to sap out your energy completely.
I am glad you are up and feeling better, but take it easy!
@sofssu (14460)
@Jessicalynnt Thank you ..I'll take your advise.. my head hurts if I hang in here for a while.. so I just come in short breaks and rest in between.
@sofssu deff dont wanna overdo it and feel worse!
@sofssu (14460)
@Jessicalynnt Thank you sweetie. I really don't want to do that.
Oh so that's why i keep going to your profile page and haven't seen you post any. Besides , you were really not here the past days . I hope you are so okay now .
@sofssu (14460)
@SIMPLYD Darn I didn't see these comments.. They have been hiding for hours now. Now you've figured.. Yes, I am still not feeling all that good. My energy levels are low and the body ache continues.
@sofssu But i suppose you are still under medication ?
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
Have you hit by a flu? Glad you are okay now. Enjoy the day!
@sofssu (14460)
@wiLLmaH Looks like its some kind of a viral fever.. A low grade fever actually.
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
@sofssu Okay. Just take extra care :)
@tallawah (8612)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Sounds like you had Chik-V....that is debilitating
@sofssu (14460)
What is chik V .. My doctor said its one of those short viral fevers which tend to leave you feeling low though he didn't name it exactly.
@tallawah (8612)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@sofssu chickengunya virus. It is like this. You feel fine. You go to bed. You get up, you can't walk. Your legs don't work. You have pains in your bones and you feel really weak. The only thing you can take is cetamol. So you take it and for three days you just lie there, barely able to get up and eat. It is carried by mosquito.
That must have resulted in countless notifications. How did you cope? Glad that you are back on your feet.
@sofssu (14460)
@allknowing I am still catching up. You can see that from my delayed response. I am doing it slowly.. still not feeling up to it.
@sofssu You will have to pick and choose as the more you try to clear more will be added.
@slund2041 (3378)
I am sorry you have been sick. Hopefully, you will feel better soon. Glad you are able to get on myLot some today.
@sofssu (14460)
@slund2041 I am better hope to get back to my full strength quickly. Thank you.
@slund2041 (3378)
@sofssu Bed-rest will probably do you good. MyLot will be here when you feel better. Glad you are doing somewhat better though.
Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. I know how much of a bummer it can be. Hopefully you are better soon.
@sofssu (14460)
@TexanTornado Thanks sweetie.. I do feel low on energy.. and my head hurts otherwise I am better today.
@sofssu It's that energy zap that can really do it to you. Glad to hear ya doing better.
@kaka135 (14099)
I was away from mylot for more than a month, due to my discomforts because of pregnancy too. It's so nice to be back to mylot, and join the discussions again. Hope you'll get fully recovered very soon.
@sofssu (14460)
@kaka135 Congrats.. and hope you feel strong and comfortable soon. The first trimester is a difficult time.
@kaka135 (14099)
@sofssu Thanks. Yes, I am looking forward to the second trimester now.
@moondebi (1212)
• Bangalore, India
Take care! We will be waiting.
@sofssu (14460)
@moondebi Thank you that is very sweet of you to say.
@salonga (28020)
Glad go see you back and well my friend. Do you know that at the first sign of fever or colds, I just take a spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar (the organic unfiltered with the mother) with a glass of water, then I repeat at least 3 times a day and this makes me well already. Anyways, I pray you will be very well. Take care.
@sofssu (14460)
@salonga Hmm I need to get myself a bottle of ACV .. My BP has been slightly elevated and I have been told its good for that too.. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes.. I hope I feel good enough to stay around for a bit longer today.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I sure hope you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself and drink a lot of mint tea or herbal tea. This one seems to help me when I get sick now and then.
@sofssu (14460)
@poehere I have been having ginger tea.. I should try mint tea.. Thank you.
@troyburns (1430)
• New Zealand
Aaargh, don't come near me with those aches and pains. I'm already suffering from hypochondria. (Get well soon.)
@sofssu (14460)
@troyburns Thanks for the laughs I needed it now.
If you are ill it's best just to look after yourself, so don't overdo it on here. Get well soon.
@sofssu (14460)
@jaboUK I get bored of having to lie in bed .. I just come here in short stints .. but get off the moment I feel uncomfortable.
Fever and body aches sound like the flu....hope your continue to feel better
@sofssu (14460)
@Marilynda1225 does sound like flu.. but the fever has stopped after three days and I am able to do somethings.
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
O h, it's no fun to feel sick. I hope you are feeling well enough to get back in the swing.
@sofssu (14460)
@Rollo1 you bet.. I am trying to get back but my energy levels are not what they used to be.
• Dayton, Ohio
Glad to hear your condition is improving. If your tired, rest. You don't want to push yourself to fast to soon!
@sofssu (14460)
@BethieAnnie I have been following your advice.. resting and taking things a bit slow. Thank you.