My aching heart was healed by the song of Ray Charles

LOve, you remain wonderful despite pain.
@cacay1 (33203)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
When I was in a terrible moment after my partner cheated me,I learned to forget about myself.I no longer like to eat and laugh. Then one day, I accidentally opened a site where a singer was portrayed as one of the famous writers in the world. I never knew about this singer.His name is Ray Charles.Then I decided to play on his song " I Can't Stop Loving You" on YouTube, oh my, what a very nice song.The lyrics traveled to my nerves and its melody brought me nearer God. It seems a miracle song.It healed me completely. I have now a new feeling cool and fair. I have to give him freedom so myself will enjoy life to venture to my own, too. Have you heard the song of Ray Charles:" I Can't Stop Loving You? If not, try,it heals. I love this song. I also like the singer, very deep ad very true in the way he sings his song.
I am glad to know you found comfort in Rays song. He was a very good performer and I too love his songs. Songs can change our outlook. I am sorry to know that you were hurt Erly.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes friend, I was hurt so much last week, but I feel okay this time .Your messages helped me a lot convinced myself to forget my aches and face my own destiny.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes friend, I was hurt so much last week, but I feel okay this time .Your messages helped me a lot convinced myself to forget my aches and face my own destiny@Ocean Tiara
@cacay1 I will always support you Erly.
I cannot believe you never heard about Ray Charles, he is a great singer.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I really never heard.maybe I was a child when he got that popularity @Anna.
I am also not familiar with Ray Charles lol.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Iam_jauntyjen Try to meet him in the internet YouTube, very nice looking guy with a very nice voice.Love his voice.
• Austin, Texas
The late Ray Charles was a genius. Every song I have ever heard him perform has been wonderful.
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cmoneyspinner, Oh, so wonderful.I was so lucky to have opened that site and met Ray Charles.I am always listening to his song: I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU.This seems a miracle song.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
no, i haven't listened ,,, i am sure it will be amazing,, now you should return to the happy and healthy routines o life
@cacay1 (33203)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Very amazing...it heals, try to listen friend @babaraimc