Pixels with Adam Sandler.

Banks, Oregon
I am watching Pixels with Adam Sandler. So, far it has completely lived up to my expectations, basically aliens get their hands on all of our old video games from the 80's and, early 90's, then they turn them into real life versions. Anyway Adam and, his buddies join forces to take on the video games and, save the world. So, far they have played space invaders and, Pac man. I love Pac man. Have you seen Pixels and, what was your favorite video game as a kid?
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I saw the previews for this before the previews even came out (I have connections) so I've wanted to see this for forever. And it's been in theaters and now on dvd. .....And I've still not seen it. I'm so unmotivated. :-(
It was pretty good, you should see it.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 oh my favorite game was tetris!!
@T_gray I love tetris too. How far have you made it?
• Calgary, Alberta
I am a 90's kid so non of the games in Pixels where my Jam, I grew up with Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of fighters and more 2d fighting games. I love how they get to hire the creator of Pacman as an actor in the movie.
I grew up with both the ones on Pixels and, street fighter + mortal kombat. Two of my favorite games and, yeah that was pretty awesome.
• Calgary, Alberta
@TRBRocks420 Its sad that Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are both using 3d graphics. Mortal Kombat stopped using digitized people and Street Fighter stopped using hand drawn animation.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Yeah, that's sucks. I think the last version I played was on game cube a couple years ago.
@VivaLaDani13 (22028)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I enjoyed that movie. I thought it was clever. Also did make me feel nostalgic of games I used to play. I think one of the very first games I played was Paper Boy. It would be awesome to play that again actually. Oh and Crash Test Dummies.
Oh yeah paper boy was a cool game. I haven't played that in awhile.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Is this a new or older movie, because I haven't heard of it. Sounds silly and fun, I would like to see it if it's available to watch.
it's a new movie, it also has the guy from King of queens and, that's what it is just silly fun movie, we got it from red box.
@yalul070 (1750)
• Manila, Philippines
I love Pixels. I watched it twice with my kids. It's a cool and funny movie, and I'm a big Adam Sandler fan.
Yeah, it was a great one and, he's one of my favorite comedians.
@shshiju (10567)
• Cochin, India
I am not familiar with both games. Hope that you are enjoying much with these game heros.
@Dextoi (2424)
My nephew and I liked the movie. And I was surprised that my nephew knew a lot of the game characters more than me... lol