Early Morning Before My Day Starts

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Good morning all. I think I didn’t say a whole lot yesterday. My day was so busy. I did a lot of visiting and seen old friends.. which was great. And even made a few new friends. There just was not enough hours to cover my day yesterday. My hours ran short very soon. When I got home I had to get some things for the Thanksgiving dinner Tuesday started.. and I was just tee-totally tired last night, I went to bed very early and went right to sleep Of course I woke early this morning…and I feel so much better. My daughter cleaned my kitchen for me, and I was so happy to see a clean kitchen when I got up this morning. Bless her.. I am so blessed. She also gave me the sweetest Thanksgiving Card yesterday. She slipped it in my box of Ritz Crackers (which I love, and she knew I would find it there). She is the sweetest, most considerate daughter. I thank God every day for her. I barely had time to even go in and check my Lot page, so I missed a lot yesterday. And it is also going to be pretty busy today, but hopefully not as busy. Going to church this morning, and then I have to run over to Rossville for a few.. then come home and make my dessert for the dinner and put my dressing together, get it ready to bake off Have a funeral, also, to attend, which is going to make today a little more pushed and I have to learn to work around certain things that need to be done and let them be. Just pray all looks good come Thanksgiving Day. Looking forward to visiting with one of my church family this morning, I need my church family, need encouraging.. need love and kindness they are always so ready to give you. One very sweet sister in Christ, she is the kindness and loving lady, always carrys the kindest face, and passes her love and kindness to all. Eleanor Janeway. God bless you, I love you. Everyone needs a little kindness. Whether it's the checkout girl at the grocery store, the counter server at the fast-food restaurant or the person sharing the pew with you at church, a kind word or a thoughtful deed can brighten their day. Many people labor under heavy loads. Our kindness can mean so much to them. Don't withhold a kind deed when it's in your means to do it. Have you had a kindness shown to you? If so, pass it on. Don't let it stop with you when you have the power to lighten another person's load. Make it a point to show kindness to someone today. Kindness may not bring fortune, but it never brings regrets. Well, I think I could go on and on this morning. I am so filled, woke up so early, it is quiet, and my mind keeps going over and over the great blessings I have received this week. I never want to slack on thanking God for ALL my blessings and for the ones yet to come. As I sat and visited with friends yesterday, I looked back on yesteryear in many cases, and realized how good God has been to me. Blessed me with so many beautiful friends, and some friends have just become sisters. I believe that appreciation is a holy thing – that when we look for what’s best in a person we happen to be with at the moment, we’re doing what God does all the time. So in loving and appreciating our neighbor, we’re participating in something sacred.
• Portland, Connecticut
Everyone needs kindness and it costs nothing to give. Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@BelleStarr (2807) Belle, so true. a nd we need to keep this in mind.. we could be the very one that makes someone's day special.
I think kindness is one of the best qualities a person can have. I hope you managed to get everything done. Sending you love.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@jaboUK (6464) Thank you Jabo, I am getting it done, it just seems to keep adding up more and more. Probably will be pretty busy until after the first of the year. But I do enjoy it. Blessings my friend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
You have a wonderful mind and heart and spirit Tutti. It is clear you are blessed.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@TiarasOceanView (9953) Tiara, thank you my sweet friend. Love to you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and pray the very best for your family. Thank you again.
@Rollo1 (16666)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I think that I am slow to develop close relationships with people, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying their company and acquaintanceship at church, etc. You have a very busy day ahead, I hope you accomplish everything you need to and have a blessed holiday.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@Rollo1 (14210) , Anja, I know we could be really good friends, I love your thoughts and attitudes. Bless you my friend, and Happy Thanksgiving to you.
@moondebi (1234)
• Bangalore, India
You are having a tight schedule, it seems. The festive times are like that only. You need to finish up many tasks before the D-day.