It's Chilly Out But Supposed To Warm Up

Happy Tuesday morning to everyone. It’s going to be warmer today. A whole 41 degrees and partly sunny. Today I’ll be applying for a few more jobs. It would be nice to find one in my own city. Our two furbabies will be at the vet for their beauty treatment today. Penny will be getting her teeth cleaned too. They have to put her out so they can do that. She will probably be sleepy when we get her home. But anyway, I do hope that everyone has a wonderful day. I’ll be on here off and on.
It was 29 at 6 am which is warmer than yesterday- heading to mid 50's and sunny. Good luck with the job hunt.
That's what it was about here too @AbbyGreenhill.
@Susan2015 It's actually pretty nice now we played with the dog and I only had a light jacket on.
Good luck in your job search.
Chilly here also but kind of sunny.
It's kind of a busy day for us too here. It's cold here too, hope it warms up around here as well!
It might not be the best of jobs, but I bet you can find something closer if you just keep plugging along
Oh good luck in your job hunt Susan..will be praying for you friend. It is going to be 60 here today..so lovely but the days after to be blinking freezing and snow lolz
It was only 30 early this morning and it did not warm up a lot during the day.