@Jessicalynnt You started something!

@Trensue (5265)
You wrote a little interesting posts about ear worms and it sent me off on a tangent. I went and found some research on it and there was a study done by National Public Radio and few other studies. I ended up writing a entire post on my blog about it. Then I was riding home with a friend who had the radio on. I heard a song and I said to her, now that is an ear worm. It has been interesting - thanks.
Be sure to Click here to Preorder his new album DAMN COUNTRY MUSIC: http://smarturl.it/DamnCountryMusic. Available 11/6/15. Music video by Tim McGraw perform...
It's funny but your earworm post/discussion had me thinking for days after too
Oh my! I never was a title before! lol, thank for the shoutout! Yeah I was looking at something, which lead me to that, and before it, I started a thing.
I guess we all have different tastes. This one song would not be an ear worm for me.