Getting paid to do nothing is the American Dream the net makes it possible

@EddieHands (37845)
The net makes making easy money and getting paid to do almost nothing possible. I love the net and all the money nice money it creates me. it's truly a wonderful play to jump and play and get paid to have fun!! thank you !
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
You know all of these posts like this are starting to sound so spammy. I am sorry but you can find these plastered all over the internet. People on here just lost a good paying site and are scrambling and searching around. You sit here and brag about the bucks you pull in. I know basically a lot about how this work. If you have enough sites you belong to and can get enough people to join under your affiliate links yes you can sit back and laugh at how much money they are making you. Please give us all a break and from now on stop posting about this. I am sort of sick about reading off of this. It seems at least once a week you post the same thing over and over again. Find a new topic and move on.