Hoping we can get this massive cleaning of Grandma's property done soon.

Banks, Oregon
Hoping we can get this massive cleaning of Grandma's property done soon, because I am really tired of all the people around, not that they are so much bothering me but they are just causing my mom to spend more money since she's the only one around here that has any to speak of and, also just adding to the mess. Anyway I hope we can get it done tomorrow, that's what I would like to do, but will have to talk to mom tonight. I'm just ready to go back to my normal peaceful life writing on here. I haven't been able to get much at all done on here because I have been way too tired. Anyway how is everything in your neck of the woods?
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
I'm sending positive thoughts your way that you can getting the work done and get some rest. Things are finally get back on track for me here so that's good
Thank you my friend, it's such a pain. I wish I never came up with the idea, because at first you know we were just supposed to haul our stuff and, Granny's stuff, but it turns into hauling everybody's garbage on the entire property, plus it was supposed to be just one more load, but guaranteed it will be another 3 oh geez lol, but I guess when we're finally done, then things can go back to normal.
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 yes look for the light at the end of the tunnel. It's closer then the think.
@Inlemay (17162)
• South Africa
my neck of the woods is starting to clear up = hope you get over your tiredness
We got the job done and, I am feeling much better thanks.
At least when it's done it will all be over and finished with. If it wasn't done, it would be forever sitting in the back of your mind that it needed to be taken care of.
True I will be so glad to have that peaceful feeling and, the feeling of accomplishing something.