Have you all started buying gifts for Christmas?

Secunderabad, India
I have started buying gifts for Christmas especially to my family kids and my dear friends this time thought of celebrating Christmas little differnt while cleaning the house could find a lot of old dresses I think its time to donate those dresses to orphanages and poor people and also to serve food atleast to few beggers on that day. What are your plans? How you all are going to celebrate? We go to church and then we plan get together party with family and friends!
@workguddu (155)
• Shillong, India
Happy Christmas @ Sheela
• Secunderabad, India
Thanks Ashish I wish you the same!
• Shillong, India
@sheelahasan what are you planning for christmas?
• Secunderabad, India
@workguddu not decided yet will plan once my sister her son and my mom joins us.
Why do you call those people beggers. Why can't you just be feeding the hungry. I hope your day is good. Take care..
• Secunderabad, India
Hmmm your right I should have mentioned feeding hungry in India we see many poor people begging on the roads we call them as beggers so use to say that word should get rid of it thanks for correcting me you too tc have a wonderful day!
@Yar_Joey (3303)
I will have to think about the gifts that I will give to my adopted children, my siblings and my parents. Well, it will depend.
I am still Christmas Shopping!! I love the holiday season, get to spend time with family and loved ones! We are going to have a family reunion for the holidays!
@EddieHands (37845)
Not yet. And I don't know when I will start to buy the bloody presents. Perhaps one of these days, but not today.
@boiboing (12439)
• Northampton, England
Just a few but a lot still to go.