Hottest on Record?

@tallawah (8264)
Kingston, Jamaica
I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I live in a Cold Wave. Maybe the temperature around me is colder. I know that towards the end of October 2014 until the end of April 2015 I had to wear socks to bed. I know I kept the ceiling fan off. I can say that on only two days in 2015 did I turn on the standing fan. It has not been 95o where I am, too often. I live in the tropics. It is supposed to sit around 85/90 every day. The nights are supposed to sit around 75/80. I don't feel any warming around here. In fact, right now, I'm putting on my denim jacket. Cause it isn't all that warm.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
I would love to trade places. I would be wearing shorts during your colder months still. Right now we are sitting at 20F and that isnt as cold as its going to be :-(
@tallawah (8264)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The fact is that I am wearing jeans and my jeans jacket and long sleeves right now...so I don't see any warming. In fact, if they told me the Earth was getting colder I'd believe it.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@tallawah What is the temp there right now? I am sure you guys arent as used to the cold temps as we are.
@tallawah (8264)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Castlerock34 it is about 82 now...
I love it when it's cold . I hate it when it's hot just like here when you are outside. The temperature can go as high as 30 degrees celcius .
@tallawah (8264)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I hate the cold like a fridge...I like it when it's about 82 or so...not that hot...