BBC (British Broadcasting Company) Helped At Least 1 Pedofile

@Gr8bit (178)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I commented on a post a week or so ago, saying that I will never watch the BBC ever again, of course I was asked why and I said I would do a post on the subject, some will be shocked at what I accuse them of, some will simply not believe that an institution that was supposed to be built on truth is actually a hiding place for at least 1 pedophile (I suspect a lot more)and was covered up by many including BBC bosses. Jimmy Savile , a radio and TV presenter in the 70s - 90s, he did such shows as a children's show "Jim'll Fix It" and hosting the music show "Top Of The Pops", in the jim'll fix it Savile came across as a grouch who disliked children but behind the scenes this animal was not only abusing children on the premises of the BBC but also visiting hospitals, schools and children's homes across the British Isles. He not only touched under age girls, some as young as 8, he was blatant about it, many times doing it in full view of people including in hospitals, a former nurse witnessed this first hand when she saw him abuse to a brain damaged child, the former nurse said of the incident " He kissed her, I thought he was visiting her, then her rubbed her arm, then, I do not know a nice way to say this but he abused her", She reported this to bosses who ignored her. Hospital staff even asked all the children in wards to pretend to be asleep when Savile was in the building. To date police have spoken to between 450 - 1000 alleged victims of this scum over 50 years, he, incidentally died in 2011. Up until a year after his death, we, the population of Britain had no clue this had been happening, those nurses, doctors, the BBC, colleagues, everyone who witnessed or turned a blind eye should be prosecuted, I find it sick that people turned a blind eye and let these children be abused, yes LET them be abused, if you witness it and you do nothing, then you are allowing the next child to become the next victim, if you as a children's hospital boss, give a man you suspect is not right around children, you not give him a set of keys to each ward and allow him visits day or night! Soon after the monsters death, BBC #Newsnight show recorded a piece on Savile's "alleged" abuse of children but was later scrapped by BBC bosses and never aired, however, a year later, the BBC's rival #ITV did do a piece on savile's abuse and that kick started a whole lot of investigations by police, who incidentally had reports of abuse committed by Savile going back to the 60's BUT ignored them. There are many thousands to blame, mainly for nor speaking out, some for not listening to people speaking out, the police, hospital staff, school staff, BBC staff, Children's home staff and as far as I know, not one person has been prosecuted, not even the monster that did this as he died before it all came out, if only people spoke out earlier. Why have I not watched the BBC since 2011 and will I never watch the BBC - because they allow pedophiles to abuse children! just because they didn't speak out doesn't mean Gr8brit will be quiet. In Britain you need a tv licence to watch any live tv, they send me all kinds of threatening letters but I will never get one as I would be paying a company which helps pedophiles. TAKE ME TO COURT :-) P.S. I wrote this some time ago, I missed writing that lots of BBC workers, including household names have said " It was an open secret that he touched children".... NEXT PART EXTREMELY SHOCKING SO READ AT YOUR DISCRETION I'll say this as nice as possible, which is very difficult, Savile was also known to visit morgues .... Infact I'll say no more but yes he is also accused of his crimes there.
@destry (2435)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
I despise the tv license and the goons - never had one and never will. I do not watch live tv
@ria1606roy (2644)
• Kolkata, India
How come no one spoke up against him all this time? It's a terrible crime kept unseen and unheard.
@Gr8bit (178)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Because he was very famous here at the time, some would have lost their careers, some did speak up but bosses at the BBC and even police did not investigate. Another reason especially hospitals or children's homes did not speak out was because he was making millions for charities and it would have blocked them places from financial gain, it's sick. I also wrote on Bubblews a piece called "pedophile Britain" Where I explain allegations that during the same time as Savile or maybe even with Savile that high ranking politicians and high ranking police were committing the same sorts of crimes and covering up for each other. Of course the truth will never come out
@Gr8bit (178)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
@ria1606roy Also the BBC banned a person from the BBC for saying he " would like to kill Savile" (about 30 yrs ago) Of course we did not know why he said it until he came out and said it was because he and everyone else knew what he was up to. Just incase... Everything mentioned in the post is from court records and interviews from witnesses
• Kolkata, India
@Gr8bit I see. Yes it's best to cite examples and statements instead of putting too much of personal opinion, or someone from the legal side protecting BBC can contradict you if they come across this.