Correction and encouragement. What do you think?

Indonesia
Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower. -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe 1749-1832, German Poet, Dramatist, Novelist-
@durenman (143)
It's a great word. Just post more the great words. I like it.
Yup..I will try it. Thanks for the opinion. I really appreciate it.
@kage2k3 (1444)
You are right brother. And in my opinion if we mix a little correction with encouragement then it would do much much better. What do you think?
Yup..that's true.. You got the point. And you make an encouragement word. Thanks for the opinion. I really appreciate it.
@gifana (4838)
• Portugal
Both are sometimes necessary depending on the circumstances but I think encouragement takes the front seat. However, I think that correction should be handled in such away that it doesn't go to extreme. My mother corrected my bad attitude by taking away my weekly allowance..but I still had to do my chores. She always encouraged me by saying that if you want something bad enough work for it.....just don't sit there waiting for it to come to you. If I failed in the beginning she would always encourage me to keep at it but never giving me any specific directions. I accomplished more than I ever thought I could just by her encouragement. I am grateful for that.
That's great if corrections and encouragements have worked on you. Thanks for sharing it. I really appreciate your experiences.
@gifana (4838)
• Portugal
Thanks for Best Response. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.
@edelweiss (1930)
Both are important. Unless a person knows what he has done wrong he doesnt know where to improve. We all learn from others. Education is passed from a teacher to his student. We are all teachers with out experiences. Anyone can encourage anybody nothing wrong with it. But encouragement can be for the good or bad (abetting). Correction is for the good :)
Ha..ha..that's a good correction.. Thanks for the correction. I really appreciate it. I encourage you to give more encouragements:)