Don't take life for granted!

Philadelphia, Mississippi
As I sit and reflect on all the wonderful things in my life....I also think about what others are going through. Several of my friends from my life's journey are in need of prayer. One had a stroke several years back and is totally incompaseted. Another in the hospital struggling for life...only given mere days with her battle against cancer. Yet, another suffering from dementia. Not to mention those who have already left this adventure of life. I know the holidays or any day has to be af struggle for their Families. As I sit in the warmth of my own home, they lay upon a hospital bed. I ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They all have a special place in my heart and it saddens me deeply to know their suffering. I cherish my memories and thank God I have been blessed to have been a part of their lives and for the wonderful impact they have had upon mine! In closing never take life for granted, focus on the good and be grateful for the journey....good or bad it makes us who we are! And we are just blessed to see another day!
Every day of life is truly a gift.
@Marcyaz (35591)
You are right every day of life is truly a gift and we should always appreciate it.
• Philadelphia, Mississippi
@Marcyaz yes, so many unexpected things happen.....everyone thinks they have forever, but not so....two of my mentioned friends are barely 50.
• Philadelphia, Mississippi
A gift we should cherish!
@sugartoes (43270)
• Greencastle, Indiana
sorry to hear of all your suffering from all the bad things you've had to live with in your life it's not easy to have a happy life knowing those you have known is either real sick or have past a way but it's a way of life as bad as that sounds & to deal with that we must go on to take better care of ourselves & those that are still with us life can slip by us so fast that it's too late to fix what's wrong cause we didn't do the right things before things got bad so with all that said your are so right life is what we make it & I say AMEN & god bless.
• Philadelphia, Mississippi
Happy and sad thoughts, but a blessing they are or have been a part of my life.
@Marcyaz (35591)
I often think of people who have passed through my life at one point or another some of who are no longer in this life and others who are sick and some I have lost contact with but even so I still think of them and wonder how they are doing.
• Philadelphia, Mississippi
I do too! They pass through your life and impact who you become. I thank God for those special people.
I think about all the people in my life who are gone. I have good memories of them and they will always stay in my heart.