Do you keep Christmas cards?

I don't want to clutter up my house with cards. I just don't have the love for cards like my mom does. She will save them and then use them to decorate the next year. I cut the back off my cards and stick them on my gifts for giving. They look so nice with the beautiful cards on them. What do you do with Christmas cards.
The great grand kids and I took them and made cards for their parents with them. The cards were wrapped for their christmas present to their parents. Tthe cards looked really nice and they put red and green glitter all over the cards and Patches had glitter all over her.A wet wipe took care of that.
That was a very nice way to use those cards. I am thinking now about the mess of the glitter because,I want to do some.
Patches,
@sharon6345Patches loves to slide on paper and she got on the table and slid on those cards and of course she got glitter all over her. I did not want her washing herself and getting that glitter on her tongue. So I got a wipe and now she is all clean and pretty again.
I do,After I am done with them.I give it to the children n day care so that they can make a scrap book out of it. I just send them the pictures.Do this to all of my cards.They loved it.
@amadeo that's a great idea for your Christmas cards. I'm sure the children are happy to have craft projects to work on
@Blondie2222 (18187)
I save them for a year and then toss em. I don't like the clutter of cards either
I need to buy some to find some pretty decorations to do something with.
@Asylum (47226)
• Manchester, England
They are always disposed of as soon as Christmas has passed. The last time that I experienced anyone saving cards was my mother, but the practice seems well outdated now.
@ricki_911 (17171)
• Toronto, Ontario
I don't get many cards now a days. When I do I will reuse them to make little gift bags or throw them in the mouse tank so they chew them up making a bed.
I hardly receive cards anymore. Back in the "old" days I'd save my cards and cut them to make gift tags for the followings years gifts.
@gudheart (12799)
Nope :( I keep birthday cards though lol :D
I usually keep them somewhere, though this year I started throwing away a lot of things I don't need including Christmas cards.
I used to keep them in a box, but not anymore.