Excuse To Be a Bum

I've been pretty sick and for the last couple of days I haven't accomplished very much either. Part of me feels guilty about it knowing there are always a million things I should be getting done. My lazy bone though is thoroughly enjoying the irresponsibility. It took me most of the day to even come up with this lame discussion. I'll enjoy it while I can because there will eventually be enough pressure to get me back in gear whether I like it or not.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
Go for it. You can't work hard all the time.
I agree with @boiboing here, sometimes we have to "just do nothing".
@scheng1 (24950)
I think you just rest until you are fully recovered. There is no point getting tired out, and get sick again. When a sickness relapses, you will suffer more.
I've relapsed before after something like this. Not a good idea. I'm mostly back in shape. Hopefully the last congestion will clear out by the end of the week.
@Lucky15 (33719)
Hoping youbget better soon. Have been busy for a week and now. Not feeling okay too
Thanks. I am much improved.
I have been letting things slide this week as well. I have run out of excuses though, so I will have to get back at it tomorrow. I hope you feel better!
I'm trying to get rolling again. Too many other things going on. Like work.
@Platespinner (18056)
I hope you feel better soon!
Much improved thank you. Hope to be more active here in the coming week.