Delivery Services In Vietnam and Ecommerce?

@anh101 (1380)
I don't believe in Vietnamese delivery services cuz it can take anything from you. I had an American friend to send me a gift on christmas, in 2013 and since then, i told her not to send me gifts, just becuz i don't want her to spend money on a really damn service that can ruin a good heart. Another friend of mine send me gift from india, after all the covering outside the gift, when I receive it on my hand, i see many cuts from a knife, and every other box inside was cut, even the letter also opened. I really wanna say bad words on their face, no right for human mind. I know what they took from that cuz my friend already took pictures when she made the package. When I sent her some chopsticks, she said that it's all the box same becuz India post office use laser and VN post office buys thousand lasers to show how much modern they are and use the knife to get things inside. Can it be called security? Or Is it a communism way of security? Can you guys tell me about your country airline, and post office way of working when you receive a gift from a friend?
@birjudanak (7293)
its sometimes happened one of my relatives even comes in airlines they miss whole bag and sometimes missing inside from bag.but we complained to airlines and security on help center of airport so its got but this is not good.your problem is different but its the mistake of parcel company who carried you parcel and you can complain it because if you complain it then lots of people fear to parcel from there so they accept their mistake if done and also return your money,but you have to speak and fight.
@anh101 (1380)
wow, seems india is not the right place to come also, I mean how could they do that?
@anh101 its happened almost in all country,because airlines not take proper all things because they have lots of items so they not put carefully all thing but they throw it sometimes and in it it may damaged.
@anh101 (1380)
@birjudanak you don't feel angry with them? I feel they are stealers.Especially not using laser but using knife to check the box inside. Laser can see everything if has metal stuff then open and check. When i receive the box like cut like stealing, i have this feeling, and the letter has been read. I hate the way Vietnamese work, personal info is not kept. letter, diary can be read by others. This is a working mind