How True?

Research says that people who stay up late at night are likely to be more intelligent than those who go to bed early. Now we can comfort ourselves with the knowledge that people who stay up late are more intelligent. Do you Believe?
@owlwings (38907)
• Cambridge, England
Why do you think owls are the wisest of birds?
I have heard that saying too but have never come across anything that proves it. Could you please help me with that?
@owlwings (38907)
• Cambridge, England
@allknowing Well, you only have to look at chickens who go to sleep when it gets dark. They are completely doolally and keep crossing roads for no reason!
@owlwings Like the Black keeps saying Now you see me now you don't when he crosses the Zebra Crossing.
@shellyjaneo (1091)
Well I must be a genius because I never get an early night x
• Lucknow, India
Haha!!! Quite an interesting analogy!! But I don't think so!! I mean it is like saying that Sun is better than the moon because it comes during day!! Just a random thinking according to me!!
Pure nonsense! Who comes up with that stuff?
• Preston, England
good news for me as I'm often up late and up early
@sugartoes (39333)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arthurchappell well at least I know I'm not the ONLY one that does that I go to bed sometimes wee hrs of the morn just to be back up a few hrs later after I done been to sleep like 4-5 hrs to go at it again
@sugartoes Those who works in night shift is genius...hahaha
@sugartoes (39333)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@hlfbldmom I use to work nights I hated it
@birjudanak (7158)
no i don't believe because if that then i will daily stay up late night,if we not do something and not show effort then how it possible?
Then what happened to that saying 'Early to bed, early to rise makes one healthy, wealthy and wise'? I am following this saying and I know I am doing fine' Some youngster who stays up late must have coined this up
I don't believe everything I read or hear. I do like this being that I am a night owl.
@SWAP0768 (88)
• Lucknow, India
i believe in having a morning routine , i love it when I get done most of my things early in the morning when my mind is fresh and no one is up.
@softbabe44 (5906)
• Vancouver, Washington
I think it might go either way not saying day or night.