Another Chapter Has Been Added

@DWDavis (10771)
Pikeville, North Carolina
For those of you who enjoy a good story about starting life over after fifty, you may enjoy the novel I am serializing on HubPages. I just posted Chapter 14 today. Of course, you may want to start on Chapter 1. 142 Days After is the story of a man who, following the tragic death of his wife in a car accident, decides to sell the house they raised their two children in and start life over on Thatch's Island, a small island ten miles off the coast North Carolina near Wilmington. The story follows Jack as he tests the waters of dating again and has to chose between a woman more his age who understands what he's going through and a woman barely older than his own adult daughter who brings a vibrancy and excitement he'd thought long gone from his life. Who will Jack choose, and how will he decide? I'll leave that for you to learn.
@HazySue (21280)
@DWDavis I am on my over to read it.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Thank you @HazySue. I hope you have a chance to read from the beginning. Please let me know how you like the story.
@sugartoes (40692)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DWDavis well not real sure if I'm in to reading it but sure would like to watch it so I'd say if he was SMART he'd go for # 1
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@sugartoes I haven't finished the story yet, so have not made up my mind. And there's still the friend from work back home, a teaching colleague, whose had feelings for Jack since even before he lost his wife.
@silvermist (20100)
@DWDavis I will certainly look up the story.But I think Jack will choose the teaching colleague back home.I know you have not made up your mind.