Happy football Sunday everyone.

Banks, Oregon
Happy football Sunday everyone. How's it going? I am doing pretty good, just having a mocha and, watching the Oakland Raiders vs the Tennesse Titans. I like both of these quarterbacks Derek Carr and, Marcus Mariota, both going to be starters in the NFL for a long time to come, that being said I am rooting for the Raiders. I really wish they could some how make it into the playoffs again and, just as I say that TD Raiders and, they are up 16-6. What football game are you watching?
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
i didn't watch football today, but I did follow to chargers and KC games on my phone..happy the chargers won...not so happy about KC winning. but its all good. did the Raiders win?
Yes, Raiders won and, yeah all of a sudden KC is looking like they could make the playoffs, they play Raiders next week.
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 I don't know how I feel about that
@T_gray I hear you, but yeah they are currently in the wild card spot.
@cindiowens (3840)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I am not watching football. I find it boring. I am glad you are enjoying it with your Mocha.
Boring lol you must be watching the wrong game haha. Thank you though I love it :)