An Unusual Reason For Breaking Up??

Well I just saw an article that made me wonder why? Here goes.... Tim Tebow was dumped by a second girl friend for an unusual reason from where I sit. Apparently Olivia Culpo broke up with him because he romanced her but would not be intimate with her. That's right he has said no sex until marriage and stuck to it. This strikes me as odd because that is usually not the problem for a girl friend (at least not when I was young). What are your thoughts? Here is the article to help you grasp the question: www.intouchweekly.com/posts/olivia-culpo-calls-it-quits-with-tim-tebow-over-his-abstinence-report-78885
Another one bites the dust! After just two months of dating, former Miss USA Olivia Culpo has reportedly called it quits with her NFL boyfriend...
Thats rather refreshing for a change lol so her pride is her. Maybe he wanted to wait til they were married that would be novel.
@valmnz (12595)
• New Zealand
Sounds like it is a case of anything for publicity to me
He has made it public that he is waiting for marriage.
@Hatley It is very refreshing. He seems like a very nice young man.
@FourWalls (8415)
I can give you a million reasons for her breaking it off, one for each dollar she would have earned if he had "gone all the way" with her. Back in 2012 a web site (Ashley Madison, the site that was hacked earlier this year with names of their clients published) offered one million dollars to anyone who, ahem, "deflowered" Tebow, a man who's been very vocal about his Christian beliefs and his promise to remain celibate until he's married, and could prove it. @moffittjc hit the nail on the head: she most likely had ulterior motives...namely, collecting $1 million.
While the rest of us are innocently mulling over who Tim Tebow is treating to Broadway plays, an incredibly sleazy dating service is sinking to new lows with its determination to rat out anyone who ca
@FourWalls That is just sick!
@Susan2015 That is just sick. Some people will do anything for money.
@jstory07 Yes and shame on people like that.
• Marion, Kansas
Hurts her pride she cannot shake his determination would be what I would say.
well, it's hard when people have goals and core values at odd with each other. Better they figure that out now rather than later
@Jessicalynnt Yes it is. I hope he keeps all his core values because many women would appreciate him.
@Jessicalynnt Sadly she knew going into the relationship that he had an abstinence stance! It does make you wonder if she was out for money! (See @FourWalls response below.)
@Berniezeitler wanted to make him a babydaddy perhaps
@PhredWreck (6096)
Guess she pulled the old 'Put out or get out' on him. Maybe Tim needs to join eHarmony
Yes eHarmony would work for him.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I tend not to give too much thought to articles about intimate relationships between "stars," because there's so much we don't know.
He should stick to his morals. He will find a decent woman.
@suzzy3 (8401)
Times have changed and women have say in their lives in everyway. Personally I think it is sweet to wait till your are married.
@suzzy3 I suspect it had something to do with making money!
I would love to have dated a man when I was dating with good principles like that,
@jstory07 More need to be like that.