Setting up my Fiverr Gigs

Roxas, Philippines
Seeking to get additional onIine income, I have recently rejoined Fiverr. I have made a few dollars before from Fiverr a few years ago. However, with my full time job, I wasn't able to post new gigs on that site. The site have changed a lot since then. Now, there is a chance to earn more than just five dollars per gig, unlike before. However, competition is a lot stiffer now. I have seen gigs like removing the background from 10 images for only $5.00. The rate seems too low to have a high quality output... on the other hand, it's seems a challenge for me. If I can remove the background from 10 images in an hour or two, it would be great... I guess I have to practice then.... and setup more gigs in the days to come.. Have you tried Fiverr?
@AkoPinay (10963)
I tried Fiverr just to tweet your business links. LOL
• Roxas, Philippines
you mean you use your twitter to publish your gigs?
@AkoPinay (10963)
@jrlcentral I created a gig "I WILL TWEET.......for $5" crazy me :-D
• Roxas, Philippines
@AkoPinay ah.. hehe.. so how's it going? You must a lot of followers
@wiLLmaH (8163)
• Singapore, Singapore
Never heard of it, until now.
• Roxas, Philippines
A few years ago, I was able to earn about $16 in a weeks time by doing just four jobs doing Photoshop . I shouldn't have stopped then..
@wiLLmaH (8163)
• Singapore, Singapore
@jrlcentral Oh! That I do not know how to do. hehe..
• Roxas, Philippines
@wiLLmaH :D.. personally, photo-editing and other graphic works is my passion.. I think it's high time for me to focus on that more and earn from doing what I love.
@hereandthere (25132)
why are there clients asking to remove the background? i hope they're not copyrighted pictures.
Good luck, for myself I have no interest in that site.
• Roxas, Philippines
thanks
@chance216 (282)
Yes I have many gigs on fiver and have made a good amount off that site. The trick is find a niche that people will pay for.
• Roxas, Philippines
yeah.. that's what I'm setting up.. Since I love to do photo editing, I'll setup gigs around that... e.g. background removal, cartoonize your photo, maybe e-book covers... etc... Thanks. :D