Kitchencabinets caught fire.

@amnabas (9702)
Karachi, Pakistan
November 30, 2015 6:56am CST
Huuhhh its being tiring day at my moms place.Today in early afternoon we got a dangerous accident happened .My sister in law was cooking and all of a sudden kitchen cabinets caught fire .She screamed and called my bro me ,my mom and my uncle rushed downstairs and we started throughing buckets of water on the wood.It ws getting worst and worst suddenly my uncle decided to turn off the gas key and the fire extinguished.The fire was due to leakage of gas.We were all scay of the incident. Have you ever had fire broke out at your place?
3 people like this
3 responses
@birjudanak (7167)
• India
30 Nov 15
oh its horrible i hope you all are safe and how gas leakage is there gas pipeline or bottle?
1 person likes this
@amnabas (9702)
• Karachi, Pakistan
30 Nov 15
Yes there is gas supervision for stoves.
1 person likes this
• India
30 Nov 15
@amnabas ok here we have bottle where some time leakage from hole so while take it we have to check weather it OK or not.
1 person likes this
• United States
30 Nov 15
That's pretty scary and hope you didn't have much damage. You are all lucky it wasn't worse
1 person likes this
@amnabas (9702)
• Karachi, Pakistan
30 Nov 15
Yes some repair work done.
@valmnz (12595)
• New Zealand
30 Nov 15
That does sound scary, good that someone thought to turn the gas off.
1 person likes this