Last day to make money on mylot? And when is pay day?

@EddieHands (37852)
Ok so this month I have enough money to cash out on here. I've been lazy and not worried about posting these past days. I am still not to stressed. I know my money is coming either way. So when is pay day? The 1st of December? Or what day ? thanks for any help! Now I can get netflix again. I've been lazy about paying to have it again lol
@rosekiss (30276)
• Eugene, Oregon
You will get paid on or before the 15th of December More than likely we will all get paid this week sometime, as they have been paying befiore the 10th the last few months.
@EddieHands (37852)
Oh well yes this week sounds better! If they keep doing that, that would be great! I heard last month it was the 3rd. So if that is true. Then I am loving it like McDonald's breakfast !
@rosekiss (30276)
• Eugene, Oregon
@EddieHands The last few months, they have been paying very early in the month, so it should be really soon. If it isn' right away, it doesn't matter, as I will get it this month anyway, as that is good enough for me.
Today is the last day to make payout and you get paid usually on or before the 15th of next month.
@EddieHands (37852)
Wow all the way till the 15th? I might as well be lazy next month? Yeah today is the last day to post here.
@owlwings (39110)
• Cambridge, England
@EddieHands Why would you want to be lazy next month? That's just cutting off your nose to spite your face!
The 15th I believe...
@EddieHands (37852)
Wow that is a long time. I think i'm probably gonna be lazy about posting till i get my money then lol
@EddieHands If your worried about payment you don't need to here-MyLot has always paid us on time.
@amnabas (9988)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Last month we got paid on 3rd i guess now not sure for this month.
@EddieHands (37852)
Oh the 3rd? well that sounds way better than the 15th! I was just not going to post till I got paid. So the 3rd would be lovely !
today is the last day.Tomorrow we start a brand new month
@Blondie2222 (21415)
I've never been paid on here before but like you i will get paid this month and it's my first payment ever on here.