What do you think about 50 Shades of Grey?

Portugal
Hi guys! I just finished reading the last chapter of 50 Shades of Grey. I really liked the trilogy because is such a different story. It is romantic in its own way. What do you guys think about it?
@dodo19 (33981)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Honestly, I've never had any interest in reading the books, or seeing the movies. Not really my thing.
@JESSY3236 (7532)
I sorta liked it. I didn't really like the movie though. I hope the second movie will be closer to the book and better.
• Portugal
yes jessica i hope the second movie is great also ^^ im excited to see it. but you are right the book was better. and usually books are always better than movies. even nicholas sparks books are better than the movies based on his novels.
I watched this movie but it is not as good as I expected. Perhaps I am a little disappointed to the cast. They are not very attractive for me, especially for the actress. And I don't buy this movie so much. As the man seems to be young, rich, charming and I don't know why he will love her. And her behavior is a little werid. Why she left him at last?
@sweetloveforeve I can understand that she is scared of it. But if I were her, I might just leave him at the beginning.
• Portugal
@youless yes i understand what you mean. the problem is that she is so in love with him that she wants to try it so she wont lose him. but sure in the end of the movie she leaves him but in the next one she gets back with him and they do other things that still are hurtful.
@sweetloveforeve Oh, I don't know this movie will have next part
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I never read it or seen the movie and have no interest in it either
• Preston, England
I read the first book and really hated it as it is very badly written. It started off as Twilight fan fiction. You might appreciate better adult authors like Anais Nin, and D H Lawrence
• Portugal
i respect your opinion but i really liked the book. E.L.James make a good description of the scenes so you can picture the scene while you read it. some writes dont have that ability and she has ^^
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
I have not seen the movie or read the books. Really, I don't have any interest in it.
• Portugal
ok i respect that.
@cherigucchi (4893)
I liked it but not the movie version which I did not watch
• Portugal
the books are better than the movie but i still enjoyed the movie ^^ even though it doesnt have many scenes that are important for the relationship of Anastasia and Christian. its always hard to create a movie that is better than the book.
One of the worst movie that I even saw.Did not finished it.I was bore.You got my answer.Thumbs down
• Uzbekistan
I was the book guide on another internet site when the books were published. I've read enough about the books that I know I'll never read them. Not in a million years!