I´m starting to wrap some Christmas presents.

Chile
Today I wrapped and put away Sofía´s presents. I decided not to wait for Carolina to do it as she is always in a hurry and I don´t want Sofía to see them. Now they are safe in the second floor. I also made some envelopes with old Christmas paper (recicled as many things in my house). I put some dollars there and they will be the Christmas presents for my 2 eldest grandsons that live in Europe and will come here for Christmas. I have to go to a sport house soon as one of my grandsons, Vicente, wants some tennis balls. He explained that he needed some special ones to be able to play with his younger sister. My apricot tree will not yield much this year so I will see if I can buy some berries at the farmer´s market to make jams for Christmas. If not, I will cook some chutney. Do you buy or make your Christmas presents? Are you already on a Christmas mood?
No, I do not make any Christmas gifts with my own hands.
I used to buy most of the gifts. But now I´m retired and I have more time and less money.
I am just beginning to be in the Christmas mood. My order for my daughter's house has arrived from Amazon and I will need to get things wrapped.
What are you giving her, Gertie?
I don't have to worry about presents, there's no one to buy anything for. I guess that makes me lucky. As for the yuletide mood, well I'm always ready for Christmas, it's my favorite holiday.
I always give something to my grandchildren. Unexpensive toys for the little one, something useful for the others. I will dryclean Carolina´s feather quilt as a Christmas present for her. Popi peed on it the first day she was at her house. Carolina didn´t have the money to do it and she had started to wash the place with detergent.
@amnabas (10313)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Let the gifts wraped before its there so you can conveniently hand over to your beloveds.
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Want to wrap mine too? Most of it is still out in our cars locked in the trunks. I'll need a chance when the children aren't home to bring them in and get wrapping. Unfortunately I'm always at work when the children aren't home.
@marguicha I'll probably sneak the gifts in while they're sleeping and wrap on the weekends. They usually end up staying up later than me as I have to get up so early for work.
@katsmeow1213 I remember years ago, when my older grandkids were little, I would discover that they were at the computer while my daughter was already asleep. I sent them to bed by mail
@marguicha LOL! I have had to text my kids after I go to bed to tell them to get to sleep. I will hear them downstairs when I'm trying to sleep.
I'm in the Christmas mood, though I haven't started buying anything yet for Christmas.
I would not have bought anything yet, but I saw a very good deal that will be a wonderful present for Sofia.
@marguicha When you see a good deal, that's when you need to buy it.
I am in a Christmas mood. I have bought some gifts but I am stumped on the rest.
Listen to some Christmas carols and you will be able to even cook Christmas cookies
@Traceyjayne (1156)
I do not make my own Christmas presents. I have just been making some green tomato chutney ( with home grown tomatoes ) which we will have with cheese and cold meats at Christmas. I love Christmas time
I make presents of chutney for my girls. I buy the tomatos though.
I am up to my neck as some of you know I throw a party for poor kids at Xmas time and that is a full time job organising and planning. I am already at it.
You have the true Christmas spirit. Even if it is tiring.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
Sounds like you're preparing well for Christmas, it must be exciting. Homemade jams are the best! They're not very common here but my mother-in-law once made cherry jam and I loved it.
I make my jamswith fruit and sugar. Nothing else. It´s delicious.
I am basically done with my christmas shopping already. I just want to pick up a few things as extras for a few loved ones.
I do little shopping for Christmas. But I have a lot of work ahead as everyone expects jams and chutnets cooked by me.
@xstitcher (12469)
• Petaluma, California
I was just thinking of starting my Christmas cards this evening. :) I have to to figure out where I've hidden certain presents before I start wrapping.
I always hide some small present below my sweaterss. Some are not found until Christmas is past
• Preston, England
I buy all mine - I have no craft skills. Impressed that you wrap some now. I rarely wrap presents until the night before giving them out.
I had to wrap the presents and put them away in the 2nd floor. Sofia could come for a visit before Christmas and I would not want her to see them.
• Uzbekistan
I'm not in a Christmas mood. Chance is I won't be getting into it at all. And no, I'm not suffering because of this.
The Christmas mood depends on so many issues! But we don´t "have" to get into it.
@Morleyhunt (20765)
This was posted almost a month ago. I had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. I finally did my shopping on December 23rd, my wrapping on the 24th. I like to make many of the gifts I give, but this year that didn't happen.