Baltimore Ravens win 33-27 over the Clevaland Browns.

Banks, Oregon
Baltimore Ravens played tonight, like this was their super bowl and, they beat the Browns 33-27. Will Hill blocked a punt and, took it back for a touch down to win the game, it means nothing, neither team has a chance of making the playoffs, but those are sometimes the scariest teams, because they will be looking to mess up winning teams chances. Anyway now I am just getting ready too watch Charlie Browns Christmas. is anybody else going too watch it tonight or did you already? And, what did you think of the game? By the way Charlie Browns Christmas is celebrating it's 50 th anniversary tonight.
@T_gray (7819)
• Salina, Kansas
I did not watch the game. I don't get that channel. :-( Not sure I'll watch Charlie Brown but I heard about it. Hope you enjoy
That's right I forgot and, thanks :)
@crossbones27 (19233)
• Redlands, California
Do not know if Manziel played. Saw a funny joke how he had to much Turkey over the holidays. That would be to much Wild Turkey. You know the adult beverage. lol I wanna see Charlie Browns new movie. Enjoy the Christmas one.
He played briefly, but not well they ended up putting in Austin Davis and, he did look like he had way too much Wild Turkey lol. A new Charlie Brown movie? I hadn't heard about it yet.