A lot of transactions in my bank statement

@scheng1 (24742)
Singapore
I have just updated my bank account book. There are a lot of transactions in my bank account book, but hardly anything to cheer about. Most of the transactions tell me where my money has gone to. There are just three lines of income. I have income from full time work, income from part time work, and money transferred from Paypal. One entry is interest earned for a full year of saving money in the bank. The interest rate is too little to put in writing. There are so many lines of outgoing cash for paying insurance, bills, ATM withdrawal, and other purchases made with ATM card. It really is so depressing to find money flying out so fast.
@UmiNoor (3535)
It's always so easy to spend but so hard to earn. Sometimes, even with working so hard, you can't earn that much.
@scheng1 (24742)
Yes, when inflation and natural disasters are causing prices to increase, it can be hard to cope. I think saving habit is one savior in life. At least our bank account will help us to cope with rising price, and emergency.
My situation is just similar like yours. But I will still use some money for something like stocks, Yuebao and so on. Try to have more extra income because everything's price is increasing.
@scheng1 (24742)
I have dividend from share investing too, but these are not paid regularly. Some companies only pay once a year. I have some business trust/real estate investment trust that pays quarterly, but the dividend is too little since the payment is 4 times a year.