Oops, What Happened? It's The Computer's Fault

Have you ever been typing on your computer and you hit the wrong key? This has happened to me several times. There have been times where the words have changed the way I’m typing them because I’ve hit a wrong key. There was a time that I cleaned the screen off with the computer on and it locked me out of one of my email addresses. Not a good thing to do when the computer is a touch screen. Earlier today my computer froze and there was no mouse. Of course, then my husband came and started using it and it worked for him. There have been times when I’ve accidentally erased an article when I’ve gotten to the end of it. Have you ever scanned something into your computer and then you don’t know what folder you put it in?
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have hit the wrong key a few times, and would end up losing what I was typing. It was frustrating, but i evntually got it done, even though I wasn't sure that I posted what I meant to. I am so glad that now that I have my wireless keyboard, that I don't have that problem, and everything is working just great.
Some of those things happen to everyone at some point in time.
@AbbyGreenhill Some do it more than others.
@cindiowens (3937)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I have done all of th above. Just tonight I was ordering pizza and somehow erased the whole order and had to start all over. ugh.
Weird, my computer acted up a little while ago too, but I restarted it and it seems to be working fine now. I think that we'll have to consider replacing it as the screen is starting to go on it.
thank goodness for the search function lol
@HazySue (23123)
@SusanZ I hate when I hit a wrong key, I don't know which one it is but if I find out I am tempted to take it out, and I erase a whole post. It has happened more than a couple of times.
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
There has been a marked increase of misplacing files recently due to Windows 10. Due to having to use a Microsoft account to log into Windows 10, you are automatically logged into Onedrive. This is usually set as the default storage, so if someone is not paying attention the file is stored online and not on the computer.
@sofssu (14447)
Happens to all of us I guess.. although it does rarely.
I often 'mislay' files, especially photos. I don't know how much time I've wasted searching for a particular photo.
I have had all of those problems and then some.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
It seems like I hit the wrong key, especially when I am typing a post or comment, all the time. Maybe it's too early in the morning for me.
Guilty of most of the above mentioned.
• Preston, England
I often forget page titles and their folders with having so many pages on my computer and various web pages - it can be a nightmare