How Exciting Beer Money Nation Going Down the Drain!

Beer Money Nation Logo
@dodoazo (20298)
Heard about Beer Money Nation (BMN)? It is an exciting community for writers in all walks of life, who could earn from their post and comments. It has no strict rules to give way to their member the opportunity to earn without so much ado. It was launched on November 14 with a certain KJ Kane, a student as the sole administrator. With a couple of days, it grows faster of leaps and bounds of its membership. It has already paid a lot of users. On December 1, it has met its fatal fate. The admin has finally announced that it has to close shop for the site is paying much as compared to its generated income. KJ Kane in one of his post said, "I’m sorry to say that BMN is officially closing it’s doors"
When I started to read this discussion and I saw "... no strict rules... KJ Kane, a student as the sole administrator..." I thought to comment "It will not last". People should learn to make a difference from dreams and reality.
@dodoazo (20298)
You know youngsters are too dreamy and they're ready to expose themselves for the risk.
• Preston, England
sounds like they did the same as Bubblews but faster - glad I never signed up to it
@dodoazo (20298)
Bubblews is too different compared to BMN. It has a group of admin and a financer. But BMN is only managed by a student alone. He lacks experience on how to get through it.
• Preston, England
@dodoazo taking on too big a project - he needed a team to help him and advise him
@dodoazo (20298)
@arthurchappell He wants to be like Facebook icon, Mark Zuckerberg. His daring move which he believes could catapult him to the pedestal of success. There is nothing wrong with high ambition as long as you are ready and know how to get there.
@Missmwngi (10637)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Well i luck words
@dodoazo (20298)
That's alright. At least you've in anyway expressed what's in you.
@Missmwngi (10637)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@dodoazo I went there and read the post,i guess it was so expected to some extent
@dodoazo (20298)
@Missmwngi I am right in my premonition that site won't last long because of the irrational demand of the users.
It's always the same story. The recent demise of the site bubblews is still remembered well by many members.