Fogs Foggy

Minneapolis, Minnesota
All I want to do is go home and lay in bed. I shoveled the driveway last night and I shouldn't of and today I am paying for it. I think my head pain is because of that. I am not the type of person to sit and do nothing and if I don't shovel no one else will. I feel like I am in a fog or stupor and everything is moving in slow motion Ugh I hate myself right now, I can barley sit in this office with the lights blaring in my eyes. Who wants to trade heads? lol
Aw I hope you feel better soon, shoveling snow sucks. I would of helped you.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Awe thats very nice of you to say. I just need somone to come over everytime it snows bad to come and shovel or plow my driveway. Its not even a big driveway but the snow was so heavy and wet it put too much strain on the remaing muscles that dont hurt
@Castlerock34 Yeah, I hear you it's no fun I have to do it sometimes here in 4 or 5 ft snow. Hope you will get someone to so you don't have to.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@TRBRocks420 Me too!!
@WorDazza (9083)
• Manchester, England
Mine would be no use to you. It's pretty much the same as yours. And I'm just about to leave work to go and play football, which I committed to on Sunday when I felt fine
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bummer I need a good head this one needs to be kicked to the curb