Can't Stop Staring at the View

View from my deck
@noni1959 (3013)
Every morning I sit at my window staring at the view in our new home. Yesterday the carpet guy came to measure and told me out of all the 30K houses he's done in 15 years, ours has the most envious beautiful view around. If it wasn't raining right now I'd be bundled in my blanket on the deck with my coffee in hand. I'm going to try to ad an image of my view. I haven't done this before so hopefully it works. I then need to shower and get a move on but just can't stop staring out.
@inertia4 (27395)
I am assuming that picture is your view. It is amazing. Living here in the city like I am, I never see anything like this. I bet it is real nice and peaceful where you are.
@noni1959 (3013)
Yes. It's outside of Scio, Oregon and we are surrounded by trees and have a lot of land.
@inertia4 (27395)
@noni1959 Nice!!! That is a wonderful view. But don't it get lonely after awhile? I mean, not seeing other things.
Wow! What a beautiful view. I've been seeing a lot of rain here, not so nice! ;)
@noni1959 (3013)
The rain has been crazy. It's been almost non stop for two weeks.
• Pleasant Hill, California
It looks mighty purdy. The image worked fine.
@noni1959 (3013)
Thank you. It's very pretty.