Looking to Reconnect with Bubble Friends.

Shocked this morning to find the gates to Bubble land shut tight. How many of you were faced with the same dilemma of losing touch with those you became friends with?
@PhredWreck (6051)
Putting aside the point it closed two and a half weeks ago, I still don't get why people are surprised it closed.
In my case I haven't been there since October.. lol
Welcome to Mylot. It's a lot of fun on here . Nice to see you on here.
@Elizaby (3695)
• Pensacola, Florida
There are many from Bubblewsland that are here that I have already reconnected with and more each day
Hello from another ex-bubbler!
@sugartoes (41165)
• Greencastle, Indiana
not me I knew it was coming that's why I posted on there to come here & we have about 95% of them on here now & they slowly keep coming in so welcome to the NEW place that's a WHOLE lot more better than B B. here's the rules in case no one has sent them to you yet read & have fun we'll chat again I'm sure of I was sugarfoot on B B if you remember me
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
@owlwings (39385)
• Cambridge, England
Actually, those aren't the 'rules' (but useful, all the same). We have Community Guidelines rather than 'rules' here and you can find them under "Help" next to your username. Other stuff which you might find useful can be found listed or linked to here:
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov
@sugartoes (41165)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@owlwings FLIP I put the wrong one in huh?? but it gives them a pretty good IDEA of what's going on right??
@owlwings (39385)
• Cambridge, England
@sugartoes You're welcome to bookmark my page and use it when welcoming people. It has all the stuff that I used to type in with all the links that I had to include in comments (because only one link per post actually works).
Yeah that ship sunk but this is a whole new adventure and this vessel is holding its own, nice to run into you here from over there . . . hope you remember me cause I remember you have a great weekend coming up
Yes I do remember you. It's starting to seem that everyone from there is here. *be well*
You be well also and keep the light of love in your heart, it goes a long distance @FibroGodess
• New Delhi, India
What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.
Welcome and join the fun!! Glad you found your way here from the B place
The gates have been shut for a while. Welcome to MyLot. I'm sure you'll find lots of old friends here.
It took you quite a while to find that out! There are lots of us bubblers here.
It's been shot for a while now. I was MIMIMI over there.
@DWDavis (11540)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I had just been on the B the day before it closed a few weeks ago, and the next day heard it had shut down with no warning and certainly no intention of paying out what it owed at the time it ended its run. It is good you found your way here. Many of us old Bubblers are on myLot now and getting reconnected.
@ricki_911 (19569)
• Toronto, Ontario
I didn't know! I haven't been on the site for a few months. I just been so busy enjoying the summer whereas now with the cold weather I have been online more.
Many of those who were there are now here. You can connect with old myLotters too who have now come back after the rebooted myLot Welcome to myLot
@Bluedoll (17063)
I've seen many here a couple of people I've noticed left there a long time ago when it was sliding down hill. So I missed seeing their name over there but now they found myLot again. I guess you were in shock to see the notice?
@1creekgirl (10617)
Hey, good to see you again! I miss Bubblews, but I like myLot much, much better.
I was o n 'B ubblews the morning of the day it closed and hoped all y fri ends there would come over here a nd a lot did too.Some I guess did ot bt Im finding most of the ones who followed me.
• Rochester, New York
With the lack of communication from the idiots running the site it was evident that they were going to shut down. I just hoped that they had some decency to allow the writer's to remove some of their writings before the closing.
@Namelesss (1388)
Hey Debi, you found us! You will find lots of bubblers hang out here. (hugs)