My daughter is home sleeping..

Good evening friends, I went to court and they gave my daughter her freedom. She has a job and stays home all the time. The lawyer had to tell the judge that this girl is the same girl that cut her and keeps starting with her. They gave her a program to go to for anger. I am so sad about this but living this close to this girl is becoming a real pain. I am not willing to move unless I get an out of state call. I am going to see about a social worker that can help my daughter to move out of town. If she moves out of town I think things will go better for her. She is a house person so all should be better. It breaks my heart to see us going through these tuff times. The lawyer said she did not realize that girl almost killed my daughter. Well,I did not realize it went that far till today.
So sorry to hear this and hope that things will turn out in your favor.Good Luck
Thanks very much Alfredo. I think it will work the way it's meant to and that should be ok with me. Let's pray..
• Marion, Kansas
I guess I missed out on some of what is happening. What I am reading seems to say that someone bullies and attacks your daughter and you feel she should move away
she then had to pepper spray they girl who sliced her wrist last month. So,you know now I am trying to get her to move away.
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
I hate girls who are insecure and need to start things because they are jealous. Sounds like last spring when I was seeing a guy and his ex started saying things. I just ignored her completely and he acted like she was an angel. It's been months and this girl is still talking things.
Are they going to do anything to the other girl that caused the problem to begin with.