I Can't Argue!

@UncleJoe (7767)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
One of the things old age has taught me is to not argue with my Beloved. Arguments lead to anger. Anger leads to insults. The last thing in the world I want to do is offend someone I love so dearly. Especially since she found out that the TV remote can also pause my Pacemaker.
hahahahaha, that's terrible. and yet still funny
@Missmwngi (9697)
• Nairobi, Kenya
That is a nice lesson. I also hate urguments
Lol, another funny discussion. =) It is true though, my husband and I barely argue anymore because it leads nowhere but destruction. We both know it so we choose to get along and figure things out as a team.
• Preston, England
that is quite an incentive to co-operate with her - wow
@Plethos (4848)
i learned at the age of 5, that men will never win an arguement with women, no matter how right you are and how wrong she is. to this day, i have never argued with a female. ive disagreed, but when i sense an arguement evolving, i just shut up and walk away.
In fact I would like to say do not argue with wife. But it may be OK to argue with husband. Men usually don't really care about it so much. Whereas women will keep it on mind. As long as the wife is not happy, it will be a disaster for a whole family.
It is best not to argue with your better half.