It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

@makingpots (11922)
....everywhere but in my house. I have my advent calendar out and a sad little Christmas cactus I picked up at a store recently but nothing else. As a child, my mom pulled out our artificial tree on the Friday after Thanksgiving and by the end of that weekend our house was completely decorated. A little bit in my defense, we like live trees and Thanksgiving is just too early to put one up. But still, I feel a little guilty. Do you feel guilty when you don't live up to family traditions you were brought up experiencing? Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas around your house?
We were later too this year for decorating as we observe Advent which is 12th night, 40 days before Christmas and 12 days after -- I will have to put the tree away the afternoon of January 8th-- in the mean time, the majick of the Holiday season with lights, garland and smells of pine, cranberry, spices and such, delightful ! Have a very happy Holiday
@makingpots (11922)
Have a very merry Christmas yourself, Erica. It finally looks like the holidays around here and I'm enjoying it.
Our house is completely decorated, inside and out. We did the inside on Dec. 1st. The outside was done last night.
@makingpots (11922)
I bet it looks lovely and festive. Enjoy it. Mine will be too in a few days.
It is beginning to look a teensy bit like Christmas at my house. I have recently moved, do not know what I have or where it is. I have whimsically put a tiny tree in a shadow box, and today I plugged in one of my tomato cage topiary trees. The other one is out in the big garage and is prettier and needs to come in. I have cards to mail and a box full of presents to wrap.