This baffles my mind.

Banks, Oregon
This baffles my mind. I watched this show earlier on National Geographic. I think it was called Underground world and, it was about one of the most worthless forms of life, that exist on the planet today Pimps, nothing makes me sicker or more angry than these scum bags, except murders, rapists or child abusers, but as I was watching this show. I kept wondering why in the world don't the police break in and, take these guys down, while they are being interviewed? I mean what they do is clearly illegal in more ways than one and, they are right there on TV admitting to doing it. They did say that girls very rarely will ever testify against them out of fear, but why would you need a testimony, when they just admitted to it on camera? What are your thoughts?
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I've never heard of the show, but that does sound really interesting for them to come out and admit it. IT would make things a lot easier to convict them when it came time to do so that's for sure
Yeah I some of them wear these goofy looking masks, but you can still easily tell what they would look like and, who ever was in their house knows where it's at, one idiot was just cruising around admitting to all kinds of things no mask at all.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 that's crazy