So nice to have money

@scheng1 (24812)
Singapore
I like to read forums, and I have a few forums that I check in every day. I am one of the silent majority because I seldom participate, but I like to read those comments. One forum is for people who like to cruise. When I read of people who have cruised for 80 or more times in their life, I really feel that it is so nice to have money. Life is great when you can just book a cruise for a whole family, and do not have to worry about getting the money to pay for it. The other forum is for value investors of shares. Many who participate in the discussions are young retirees. They have invested in good stocks for many years, and their dividend income is large enough to allow them to retire in their 40s. it does sound weird to hear them (many of them are guys) talking about staying home, and taking care of their children, and watch their children grow up. So nice to have money! So nice to have the freedom that money can bring.
@softbabe44 (5908)
• Vancouver, Washington
Your so right about money the importance is when you can look a situation that can tell you a lot I think we would like to be in their shoes but as long as you can stay warm from the bills getting paid I feel that's all I need.
@scheng1 (24812)
I aim higher. I think having a lofty goal is good for motivation purpose. In our country, we are not concerned about staying warm. It is always hot and sunny. We have to pay more electricity bill for the air conditioner to cool our place down. it is very hard to fall asleep when the room is like a hot oven.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@scheng1 and can travel to beautiful places..
• Vancouver, Washington
@cacay1 That would be the greatest outcome.
@sugartoes (39275)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yeah but at the SAME TIME depressing cause we're not them cause we didn't do what they did to be where they are in life If I had the money to take a CRUZ I'd be in a WHOLE lot better place than I am now you can BELIEVE THAT but I'm not oh well.
@scheng1 (24812)
It is not just about cruise. I read the investing forum to read from those who can afford to retire young. I have learnt a lot from them, and it is true that rich people are generous and willing to share their knowledge.
@sugartoes (39275)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@scheng1 I know but like I said it's nice that people can afford them kinds of things in life & not have a care in the world where people that barely have something to eat go hungry or homeless
@scheng1 (24812)
@sugartoes It all boils down to skills, education and financial knowledge. When those at the base do not upgrade their skills, and they spend their evenings drinking away or watching TV, they are not going to improve their lots in life. If they start to learn about electrical work, and other useful skills, they will have a chance to earn more, save more, and invest more.
@Porcospino (16425)
• Denmark
It must be amazing to be able to buy more than 80 cruises. If I had a lot of money I would travel around the world and experience a lot of beautiful and interesting places. Unfortunately I have only have an average income There are things that money can't buy, but it does give us the chance to achieve many of our dreams
@scheng1 (24812)
I do not think about negative things about money. I think about the thing that money can buy, though I value my family as much. I will be glad to have the money to go holiday whenever I want with my family. I think that is a good use of money to create many happy memories.
@Porcospino (16425)
• Denmark
@scheng1 I also think that it is good to spend money on things that create happy memories. My husband and I worked very hard to save up the money for our trip to Asia, but it was definitely worth it. It was an amazing trip and we will never forget it.
When we invest our money properly while young, it will pay off a lot.
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
So true, it should be at old age, money to work for us not to work hard for the money...hayyy life.
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ooh yeah it is nice to have money
@cacay1 (32536)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
So true, my dear..money is useful to man.