Racist Churches

@UncleJoe (9060)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Racist churches disgust me. There is no excuse for it. Discrimination has no place in the church. You may think I’m joking but I can prove it if you do what I ask. All you have to do is go to YouTube and type in the search engine, “Snake Handling Churches”. I promise that you will not see any black people among them.
Hmmm I agree BUT instead of referring to us as racists (cause that infers that someone does not like ANY human)because we are all of the same race: human-- and called it culturalists which still has no place in a church because that is where love can be found , most of the time, in its greatest concentration, yes ?
@winterose (39931)
nice to see you here I am Carol Roach from Bubblews. I just got back tonight. I am still trying to find my way around.
@UncleJoe (9060)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
The whole point of the joke went right over your head! LOL You wouldn't catch me handling snakes any more than you see people of color in those insane "churches".
Sorry I guess I must understand your humor better . . . @UncleJoe
@cindiowens (3914)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
You know what? You're exactly right.
@UncleJoe (9060)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Apparently others have missed the point @cindiowens
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@UncleJoe Maybe they didn't read it?
@inertia4 (26768)
I always found churches to be racist. As far as I am concerned, all religion is racist. They are very tight knit organizations and that is dangerous right there. The Catholics are nuts, the Jews are too radical and the Christians are off the hook. But all in all, they are all radical in their own right.
@UncleJoe (9060)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thank you! I'm glad somebody finally has all the answers.
@inertia4 (26768)
@UncleJoe Do I really have the answers? I don't know. But that's how I see it. If that is right, then cool. I am glad to have the right answer. Nice!!!
I have issues with organized religion....often
@CRanney (451)
• Wingham, Ontario
I dont go to church. I came upon more judgmental prejudice people though than racist.
@Lucky15 (33754)
I am Catholic and always respect other religions. I think the Pope is trying make some "changes" with few rules.
@winterose (39931)
Any kind of racism disgusts me. And one of the biggest disgusting person is Donald Trump. Nice to see you here, it is carol roach from bubblews.