Good Morning -- Saturday,

Some decorating we are doing for our annual December birthday party.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Almost ready to run out the door to do some more decorating down at the Fellowship Hall at our church. I was down there last night until about 9:00. Tonight is our party. I have so much to do, and sure hope I can get it all done. Not only at the church,but they are coming today to put down our flooring in my den where it was destroyed a few months back by backed up sewer pipes, and what a mess it was. Disgusting for sure. I love staying busy, but the last couple of weeks have gone beyond busy I think. It is a constant go go go and maybe a few seconds to take a little bit of time for me and do what needs to be done in my own life. Not complaining honest. I would be lost without my kind of life, I totally enjoy what I do. I may sound like I am complaining, but I really ain't. Ain't is a good word for me.... they used to tell me it wasn't in the dictionary, but I found it and proved them wrong... So I use it a lot. Have a great day, I love you, and always know, God loves you so much more.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Sometimes "ain't" is the right word for the mood. You go, girl!
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@Rollo1 (14868) , AnjaP, you are definitely my kind of lady... love ya, and yep, I am me, and will be me forever, I guess even in heaven.... You have a very Merry Christmas and love to you my friend. Thank you.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Please don't run there. It's too early to run. I haven't had enough coffee yet to run, even though I probably wouldn't run anyway, I'd just saunter, or something. G'mornin' to ya.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@PhredWreck (9608) :: smiles ::: Forever, I think my real running days are over..it would be more like crawl.... But I am working on just walking perfect... Love to you my friend, and thank you so much for your comment, it picked me up for sure.
doing some decorating sounds like a lot of fun and a good use of your time.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@jstory07 (8370), thank you Judy... I am still decorating, My son finally got the floor back in my den and today I have been decorating it all day. I will probably get through by the time it is to take it all down :: smiles :: Love to you my friend, have a great day.